Sunday, November 4, 2012
Hey, So This Morning at 12AM I Decided To Peirce Molly McIntire's Ears For The First Time All By MySelf. I Was Pretty Confident Doing It and I Have No Regrets Doing It. I Used The Same Techic As Most AG Doll Lovers. I Used a Push Pin. I Watched A Video On Just To Double Check It To Make Sure I Would Do It Right. I Think I Did A Pretty Good Job. BTW: I Didn't ASK MY MOM SO I SUGGEST YOU DO BEFORE DOING IT! When I Showed My Mom She Thought It Looked Nice. All She Said Was "I Hope That's What You Really Wanted To Do." I Told Her I Was Sure" and I Am Sure. She Looks So Nice. My Mom Has Total Confidence In Me For What I SET My MIND To. (:
~Alyssa AKA HelloKittyPink14
Saturday, November 3, 2012
Hello, AG Lovers! So Yeaterday I was On DollDiaries.com and I Saw An UpDated Post On The Girl Of The Year For 2013. When I Saw The Picture I Was Really Happy, But To Me She Looks Like Already 3 Dolls That Have Been Made.
Over All I Still Want Saige Because One Day When I Get Nicki Girl Of The Year 2007 They Can All Be Triplets. I Really Want Triplets. I Already Own My AG #23 Because She Is My Look A Like Doll. I Hope To Get Saige For My Birthday In May Of 2013. I'll Be Turing 18 In May. WOW!
What Are Your Thoughts? Let Me Know.
~Alyssa AKA HelloKittyPink14
Saturday, October 6, 2012
|Picture Belongs To The Queen's Treasures and DollDiaries.com|
What Is Being GIVING AWAY
Four bakery treat sets for dolls from The Queen’s Treasures including a set of 6 cookies for dolls, 3 fancy cupcakes, 4 mini cupcakes and a layer cake along with cake boxes to store them in. (dishes shown in photos above are not included)
SO, HOW DO YOU WIN????
- Mandatory entry – visit The Queen’s Treasures website and browse the doll food and dishes category – leave a comment below letting us know what items your dolls would need to have the perfect tea party.
- Get bonus entries by letting your friends know about our giveaway. Get one extra entry for each of the following, but come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it:
- Post about it on your own blog, in a forum, tweet about it or share it with your friends on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter (we are @DollDiaries and The Queen’s Treasures) – please send us a tweet letting us know you are following us and introduce yourself, too.
- Like us on Facebook (we are DollDiaries and The Queen’s Treasures) – again, feel free to leave us a note on Facebook saying hello and that you are entering the giveaway.
- Follow DollDiaries and The Queen’s Treasures board on Pinterest (and feel free to pin the images from this post while you are at it )
- Follow @DollDiaries on Instagram – be sure to let us know you are entering the giveaway so we can follow you back
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight October 14, 2012.
- Make sure your email address is right. We only use it to contact the winner and we will NEVER share it or publish it.
- You must be 13 or older to enter. If you are under 13, just ask your parent, grandparent, favorite aunt or uncle to enter for you!
- We will be using the “And the winner is” plugin to select one (1) winner at random.
Friday, September 14, 2012
Wow! It's Been 3 Years. Just Imagine When I Hit 5 Or Even 10 Years Then I Will Be Really Shocked. I Started My YouTube Channel HelloKittyPink14 In 2009 and Let Me Say My Channel Went Through alot. My Channel Started Out Great In 2009, But Then After Mid 2010 It Just Went Down Hill and I Deleted All Of My Videos. Then In 2011 I Started Back Up Again, But Then Torwards June It Went Down Hill Again And Just Lost Intrest Because I Was Obbssed With MakeUp Like Any Other Girl.Also In July I Got Really Sick With Kidney Problems, But When I Got Out I Told Myself That In August I Will Make a Come Back and I Did. Ever Since August My Channel Has Being Doing Great. Being On AGTUBE FOR 3 YEARS HAS BEEN WONDERFUL! I HAVE MET AMZING PEOPLE AND EVEN WON MY FIRST AGTUBE CONTEST THIS YEAR IN 2012. NOW WINNING THAT TRULY BROUGHT ME LOTS OF HAPPINESS. The Contest I Won Was kkollect's What Makes You Really Happy? and I WON 1ST Place and Getting Samantha Parkington. I Could Not Thank kkollect Enough. Just Being Here On AGTUBE IS REALLY A BLESSING AND I'M VERY GREATFUL TO BE HERE. (:
~Alyssa aka HelloKittyPink14
Sunday, September 2, 2012
Hey, Everyone So I Started Making An American Girl Doll School Scene Setting. Since It's Back To School Month I Thought Why Not Make One. I Start School This Week September 6th. I'm Excited For School Because I'm A Senior. Yay! Which Means It's My Last Year. I'm So Glad To Be Done With School Already.
Here Is How My School Looks Like So Far. I Will Be Posting Updates On My YouTube Channel Of How The School Is Coming Along.
Have A Fun and Safe Labor Day Week and Don't For Get The People Who Died On 9/11. ):
~Alyssa aka HelloKittyPink14
Thursday, August 30, 2012
Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Yay! I'm So Happy Samantha Is Here. I Have Waited Years To Get Her and Now Finally She's Here. Samantha Arrived Today and My Mom Had To Rush To The Post Office To Get Her Before They Closed. I Live Right Accross The Street From It. Other Than That Samantha Made It Here Fine and Is Doing Well. I Would Love To Stay In Contact With kkollect and Become Better Friends With Her. kkollect Is Awsome! Can't Thank kkollect and Her Family Enough For Giving Samantha To Me and My Family. My Mom Saw Samantha After I Opened Her and She Said "She's Pretty." I'm So In Love With Samantha. She's Soooo Gorgeous! Samantha Will Be Very Much Cared For and Loved Very Much! I Would Love To Stay In
My UpComing Videos Featuring Samantha:
1. Opening Samantha Parkington From kkollect
2. Samantha's Arrival Into The Family
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/HelloKittyPink14
kkollect's YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/kkollect
~Alyssa aka HelloKittyPink14~