Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Samantha Parkington Is Here!



Yay! I'm So Happy Samantha Is Here. I Have Waited Years To Get Her and Now Finally She's Here. Samantha Arrived Today and My Mom Had To Rush To The Post Office To Get Her Before They Closed. I Live Right Accross The Street From It. Other Than That Samantha Made It Here Fine and Is Doing Well. I Would Love To Stay In Contact With kkollect and Become Better Friends With Her. kkollect Is Awsome! Can't Thank kkollect and Her Family Enough For Giving Samantha To Me and My Family. My Mom Saw Samantha After I Opened Her and She Said "She's Pretty." I'm So In Love With Samantha. She's Soooo Gorgeous! Samantha Will Be Very Much Cared For and Loved Very Much! I Would Love To Stay In
My UpComing Videos Featuring Samantha:
1. Opening Samantha Parkington From kkollect
2. Samantha's Arrival Into The Family
~Alyssa aka HelloKittyPink14~

No comments:

Post a Comment